just let go of the things that hold you back

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Soon to hit the road!


So my cousin is over for a few days and since i cannot really do much we decided to put together a list of fall outfits. . . . Yes we were somewhat bored but oh well we put our time to good use. So here are some fall outfits that will also accompany on my trip soon to Mexico :)
And while putting together these outfits she realized that i have a lot of clothes. She also reminded me of a lot of pieces i had that i had completely forgotten about and i got myself saying "I haven't wore that" or "oh I've only wore that once" so I think that maybe i could settle a little on the shopping. Although i literally have no self control when it comes to shopping!
-Cardi} American Eagle, Top} Forever 21, Skirt} H&M

Blazer} Nordstrom, Yellow ruffled blouse} Banana Republic
Vintage Cardigan, Owl shirt} OBEY, Shorts} Banana Republic
Flannel} Billabong, Under V-neck top} American Eagle, Jeans} American, Jewelry}FL21
Stripped Top} AE, Leggings}UO, Boots}Rampage, Jewelry} UO
Black box top Blouse} UO, Jeans}AE, Shoes} ALDO, Jewelry}FL
Brown Printed V-neck Tee} Old Navy, High-waisted Shorts} Banana Republic
Gray Jacket}Metro Park, White V-neck}AE, Shorts} Banana Republic
Stripped Turquoise Tank} AE, Belt} AE, Shorts} made my me:)
Deep Coral red Ruffled Top} Forever21, Shorts} made by me:) necklace} FL21
Box Top Printed Blouse} Forever21, Leggings} Nordstrom, Jewelry}Nordstrom

3 comments:

  1. I like every single one of these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh :) I havent been to f21 in foreva' ,... i love the top from the last pic <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have no self control when I go shopping. My closet is bursting out of control haha. I love the outfits you put together. My favorite one is the striped top with the cowboy boots, super chic!

    xoxo,

    Janet

    crayolaactually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete